You can share a select group of SmugMug galleries with one link via Sharegroups. This ensures your visitors an easy navigation within one area of your site. Sharegroups are unlisted, meaning that only you as the logged-in site owner and your recipients can find them on your site. If you're worried about who views your Sharegroup, you can protect it with a viewing password at the top level. Once your visitors are in, they can browse to their heart's content.
Share Multiple Unlisted SmugMug Galleries with One Link
- Log in to your SmugMug account.
- Now, go to your 'Account Settings'.
- Under 'Discovery', choose the 'Sharing' section.
- Then, click the Manage button on the Sharegroups line.
- First give your Sharegroup a name and a short description. Be specific, as you and your visitors will see this information.You can pick a Sharegroup URL (a custom URL) to give the Sharegroup a friendly, easy-to-read link. Note that doing this will reveal your SmugMug nickname. Sharegroups start off unlisted, but if you want to lock down the whole thing with a viewing password, go ahead and click the box at the bottom.
- Once you activate this feature, you'll be asked if you want to grant your guests an all-access pass. When you check that second box, guests entering that top-level password skip entering passwords in subsequent Sharegroup galleries.
- Save your new Sharegroup, and you'll be taken back to the main list.
- Next, click Edit galleries on the right to choose the galleries that you want in the group. Once you've saved your selections you can Arrange Galleries to taste, or Edit the Sharegroup information to make more changes.
- Preview the Sharegroup by clicking the link. If it passes muster, just highlight and copy the URL and send it to your friends!