After successfully uploading your photos on SmugMug, the next step is to share them. Sharing your work on social media helps you to showcase & share your best work with friends, fans, followers and family. SmugMug allows you to share a SmugMug photo directly via email. Here's how you can do it:
Sharing SmugMug Photo via Email
- Log in to your SmugMug account.
- You can share images through email, right from within your gallery.
- Navigate to your photo and click the Share icon, just like you'd do for sharing a link.
- Next, select the 'Social' tab and click the 'Email' icon.
- The Share Email window will open. Here you can compose your subject line and your email. Click on any name in your Address Book on the left to add them to your recipient list.
- Once you've written everything to your liking, click Preview Email.
- If everything looks good in the preview, click Send Email to ship it off.
- Otherwise, you can hit Edit Email to fix anything you spot in the preview or cancel the email entirely by hitting Back to Gallery in the top-right corner.