After successfully uploading your photos to SmugMug, the next step is to share them with your friends and family. You can share your SmugMug photos everywhere, be it personally, on blog post, or on social media sites. Here's how to share a SmugMug photo on Google+.
Sharing SmugMug Photos on Google+
- First of all, log in to your SmugMug account.
- To share a photo on Google+, navigate to the photo you want to share.
- Click the Share icon located under the photo (for some gallery styles, you might need to click a photo to enter Lightbox mode, first, in order to see the Share icon below it).
- In the share panel, click the 'Socia'l tab and click the 'Google+' icon.
- If you're not already logged in to Google+, you'll be prompted to log in to your account.
- Once logged in, you'll see your tweet ready to share in your feed with your photo link.
- Type in whatever else you want to appear with your photo, and then hit Share to post it.