If you want to post a link to your SmugMug photo anywhere and everywhere, here's an easy way to grab the link to paste into an email, another website, a blog, a forum, or anywhere else you might want.
Share a Link to SmugMug Photos
- Log in to your SmugMug account.
- Select the photo you want to share and click the Share icon located below your photo (for some gallery styles, you might need to click a photo to enter Lightbox mode, first, in order to see the Share icon below it).
- You'll see four tabs (or three, if you don't have buying photos enabled), each with different types of links that you can get.
- Choose the 'Photo' tab.
- Copy and paste the top 'Photo Link' if you want your visitors to be taken to your photo in Lightbox view on your site.
- Or click on any tab below to grab an automatically generated shareable link for embedding! You can grab a link to your Photo Only, HTML code for placing on your blog or elsewhere, or BBCode for sharing on a forum.
- Select how big you want your shared photo to be from the Size dropdown menu in order to share an embeddable photo.
- Select the right code for your intended share location, and then copy and paste it where you want to share it (in a blog post, on your Facebook wall, in an email, a forum, etc.).