SmugMug is an ideal photo hosting service which helps you build photo galleries. It allows you to backup photos & videos, also organizes, edit and share them to social networking sites. You can create pages, calendars, books, greeting cards and other awesome gifts using your photographs. You can also share Smugmug photos with family and friends. However, if you want to move your SmugMug photos to your Flickr account, following is the process to do so.
Move Photos from SmugMug to Flickr on Android Device
- First of all, you need to connect your Flickr and SmugMug account.
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign into your account.
- Or, download 'Flickr App' on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- In another tab, go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign into your account.
- Or, download 'Smugmug App' on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to 'Smugmug app' on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the photo which you want to backup. You will see it in full size.
- Tap 'Down arrow' button located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select 'Share Photo' option.
- You will see a list of applications. Select 'Flickr' option.
- Add effects to your photos & tap 'Next' button.
- Write description & tap 'Share' button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to Flickr.