So, you have an account on SmugMug and still figuring out the settings? Here's a guide to learn how to manage, customize, and change your SmugMug folder settings. To customize the folder setting follow the steps below:
Change SmugMug Folder Settings
- Log in to your SmugMug account and click 'Organize'.
- Then click the Settings button to open the contextually appropriate settings overlay.
- You can also find your Folder settings under the Customize menu when you're navigating your site at the Folder level.
- In the Basics tab, you can name the folder, add Meta Description and Meta Keywords, choose the representative (featured) image, and enter a custom URL for the folder.
- In the Security & Sharing tab, you can set the Folder's Visibility and Access.
- If you'd like to password protect the folder, select 'People with Password' from the Access drop-down menu and create the password here as well.
- Galleries and Pages within a Folder inherit the privacy setting of the folder.