Instead of downloading your SmugMug images and sending to people, you can easily allow visitors, friends, family members or clients to download an entire SmugMug gallery themselves. It is a great way to save your time and deliver lots of photos and videos digitally. To do so, follow the process below.
Dowload All Images in a SmugMug Gallery
- First, log in your SmugMug account.
- Select the gallery that you want to make downloadable.
- Go to the 'Customize' and select 'Gallery Settings'.
- In the 'Gallery Settings', navigate the 'Photo Protection' tab.
- Here, turn the 'Download Buttons' option 'On' to enable visitor downloads of your original images.
- Want to password-protect your visitor downloads? Turn the 'Require Download Password' option 'On' and create a password to prompt your visitors to enter before they can download your original photos.
- A 'Download All' button will appear to the gallery once you enable the visitor downloads.
- Your visitors simply need to click that button and follow the on-screen prompts to verify their email address so we can deliver the photos to them digitally in .zip files.
- Once the gallery is ready for download, you and your visitors will receive a link to download your .zip file.
- This .zip link expires automatically in two weeks. So let your visitors, friends, clients and family to download the images as soon as possilble.