Have an entire gallery from one travel destination? You can geotag them all at once! From your organizer, select the images you want to geotag, then click the wrench icon > Location Data.
If none of the selected images have any existing location data:
- Click the small map to access the enlarged map panel and choose your location.
- The "Remove Existing Data" button will be disabled and not clickable.
If all the selected images have the same location data:
- The small map will show a single marker at the spot corresponding to the location data stored in the images.
- Clicking the magnifying glass button will open the enlarged map so you can fine-tune the location.
- Latitude and longitude stored in the images will display below the thumbnail map.
- Clicking the "Remove Existing Data" button will remove the marker.
If your selected images have different location data:
- The small map won't display a marker but can be clicked to open the enlarged map panel to fine-tune location data for all images.
- "Multiple Sets of Data" will show for the latitude and longitude.
- Clicking the "Remove Existing Data" button will remove all location data from the images.